Friday, March 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Well I have never been tagged before and had to do some reading to find out what this meant for me. Apparently The Worm got me and so I need to make sure I return the favour. So here you go sir...

Accordingly I am to post the rules...please allow me to rip off another posting format as I go about doing my due dilligence

1) Link To The Person That Tagged You

Done!

2) Post The Rules On The Blog

Read Along...I am doing just that

3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself

A) I absolutely refuse to drink the last few drops of the milk. I call it milk waste and cant bring myself to be the one who gets the last of the milk from the bag. I find it gross, and usually find creative ways to pawn it off on some poor unsuspecting family member

B) I am Arachnophobic which is to say that I have a deathly fear of spiders. I dont know why I am so afraid of them but I am. I cant stand them in the slightest and can barely bring myself to get close enough to kill them. Whenever I see one it usually results in me freaking out and waving my hands violently to get someone else to kill it. Now that I can speak, I find that loud screaming is far more effective then waving my hands

C) I am a boxers, not briefs guy. The argument continues to rage as to whether boxers or briefs make more sense. I dont really care what makes more sense, when your my age, and you cant control the little...er, well maybe not little...things that happen, you need to make sure that there is room to hide those things. My mom used to buy me briefs until I got old enough to go and get my own stuff at which point I switched to my beloved boxers...and NO, I will NOT wear spiderman/batman/super hero underwear for anyone no matter how much you pay me.

D) My all time favourite movie of all time is, "A Few Good Men". There is nothing better than the exchange between Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson. Those two have a screen chemistry that electrifies me. Nothing could be better than watching that movie on a rainy weekend.

E) I have big feet...size 12 to be exact and for anyone who says that stupid saying, "You know what they say about guys with big feet", tell them I said its total crap. The only thing guys with big feet have is a big pair of shoes! At least, thats what I think anyway having no scientific proof to back it up.

F) I have a sixth sense. It is true...now I dont see dead people but I do have the ability to tell when someone is trying to sneak up on me. I think it came about when I lost my hearing. Given that I could not hear someone sneaking up on me, I think my body compensated by giving me a sixth sense of sorts. Its creepy sometimes but I love it.

4) Tag Six Random People And Link To Their Blogs

Ok so here you go...six random blogs

Erics Planes
Scary's West
The Chutney Garden
Kinetic World
People Reading
Weighty Matters

5) Tag All The Above with a link back to this blog

DONE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like such a great guy. I wish you all the best in life..........God obviously has a secret plan for you. Keep your spirits high and keep writing........we're all listening :)

Adeafmute said...

Hey Lubelle, thanks for the awesome comment. I am going to keep on writing as long as their is strength in my heart and soul to do it. I love this blog, it is my personal sanctuary and I feel safe in sharing all that I have with the world.

Peace be with you my friend!

Anonymous said...

A Few Good Men is near the top of my list too. Even though I'm boycotting Tom Cruise movies now, I do think that he (not Nicholson) deserved an Oscar for his performance. It was probably his best work. Now I can't even take him seriously. It's sad to see how far he's fallen.

Adeafmute said...

your so right about Tom. His work has gone downhill. I tried to watch that Kubrick film, "Eyes Wide Shut" and turned it off halfway. I just could not get into it and his performance did nothing for me

Anonymous said...

BTW, since you've got you hearing back, have you gond back and watched all of your favourite movies? Did yo find that you enjoyed them more or less?

Adeafmute said...

You know I am glad you asked that. I think I am going to touch on that in a blog entry when my shelter series is done. Thanks for the wicked idea.