Thursday, May 1, 2008

Something Random

I have spent the last week or so trying to get Caleb oriented with the SimHL league I play in. In just under a week I will be turing the reigns of my hockey team over to the Big C. I have put a lot of work into this team and the idea of letting someone else run it for 4-6 weeks is a little bit nerve racking but I have faith in the big guy and if he follows the simple directions I left him, we should be fine.

The nice thing too is that I have made some connections for him on the site as well that he can rely on to ask questions and stuff. The only thing I have told him for sure is not to trade anyone LOL.

With all that said, his B-day is just a few days away now and my nerves continue to go off on me. I want him to be happy so badly that I think I am overthinking the whole thing. Then, there is Zach who simply suggests that I get pounded and move on LOL. God love Zach, he always makes it sound so simple. I think we should flip a coin on who gets to do what but then its his B-day so who am I to say how things should go right?

I have arranged a cake for him too. I know he likes chocolate so I have arranged a chocolate cake with white icing and Blue trim. I also toyed with whether or not to put 18 candles on it or just get a 1 and an 8 candle but I have decided that the 18 candles would be more fun. This way it looks like an inferno on the cake and I can make cracks about needing a fire extinguisher.

I dont really have much to say today to be honest, I was going to talk some more about speech therapy but I just opted not to. I guess I am getting a little worried too about Wednesday. It seems to be creeping up on me really fast.

Alright well, I just wanted to say a few words today. Tomorrow I will write more and will do that entry on speech therapy that I have been threatening to write.

Until then...

LiveSTRONG!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure that whatever you do on Caleb's Birthday will make him happy. A word though, like any dance in life, sometimes its best to let the experienced person lead. This way you dont end up lost ;-)

Anonymous said...

Relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx buddy.

Whatever will happen, will. Your efforts are going to be appreciated by him, no matter how it turns out.

Loving this countdown!

*grins*