Thursday, May 8, 2008

Derry Recovery Update 2

Alright so yeah, I am gonna give ya another update here on Derry.

Earlier this morning he woke up and he seemed kinda out of it and really kinda tired which I guess he was gonna be cuz he just had his head cut open and stuff. So we come in to see him and the first thing he said to us was, "See, I told you we dont say goodbye". His mom was like mad crieing and stuff. I think she was just happy to see he was ok.

He seems to be doin good and the doctor said that if he keeps his stats improving then he will be out of the ICU by next wed or thur.

So yeah, there ya go, hes doin good. He even asked if I traded Richards yet and I told him yeah I did and told him I traded him to Columbus for a pick. He gave me a funny look and said I better be kidding or he was gonna kick my ass. I told him I was kidding and that he couldn't kick my ass from the bed so we kinda laughed.

Hes takin some kinda pain killer and he shoots it up himself so he was kinda awake and then asleep and then awake again.

Aight so yeah thats that. I guess what I am sayin is, its lookin good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More good news!! I am pleased to hear that Derry is awake and talking to the world. That young man is a fighter and we have not seen the last of him.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic indeed Derry!

I hope he knows that there are those of us, beyond his world who are rooting for him!

Keep those updates coming!

N.