Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Boy Makes Me Laugh, What Can I Say

And now for something completely different!

For those of you who hang out in Sim Land with the rest of us hockey junkies, you have no doubt met my buddy Rob who goes by Unohuim (you-know-who-I-am).

What many of you may not know is that Rob is an accomplished comedian. We know this to be true just by looking at his team...a definite joke (sorry Rob, I had to)

Seriously though, Rob is a regular at Yuk Yuk's Comedy Club and is set to appear again in the next few weeks. I have seen Rob on Youtube and I have to say, his comedy is amazing. I was LMAO well I watched. If you have not had the pleasure, I am including the two clips he has on Youtube of his performances. I strongly encourage you to check them out.

Rob does a great job poking fun at Toronto traffic, the Facebook phenomenon, and other pop culture artifacts that you just can't help but laugh at. I think a lot of what makes him funny is that he points out the things that we all deep down know are absolutely true, but just dont have the cojones to say out loud, and at that, stand in front of a crowd of perfect strangers and do it. Rob on the other hand has stones the size of boulders and spits out his thoughts with a tone of sarcasm and truthfulness that just makes you want more and more.

What more can I say? Ladies and gentlemen, heeeeerrrrrreeeeeesssss Rob!

LiveSTRONG!



No comments: