Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One Night Stand's

I was going to post about my trip to London and the Phantom experience BUT this is post #99 and I can not think of a more fitting post for my 100th Blog entry, than to talk about a dream come true. That being said, you are now stuck with my blog about an experience I had with a girl. Be forewarned, this is an adult entry and contains topics of sexuality and graphic adult imagery reader discretion is advised.

Recently I was encouraged to spread my wings a little and consider having a sexual encounter with a girl. It was not that I was opposed to having sex with a girl...hell I am hardly ever opposed to having sex period. It was the whole issue of it not meaning anything and the feeling of it being a disposable encounter. I was just not sure. Also consider that I am happy with Caleb and we have a great sexual and personal relationship and the notion of messing with that bothered me. Clearly if this was something I wanted to pursue, it would have to be with his consent.

I ended up talking to Caleb about it and in the end the decision was made that he would support my curiosity around straight sex but only if he could be involved at the same time. I could not believe what I was hearing...my boyfriend wanted to participate in a threesome with a chick. Stunned, and somewhat shaken I asked him if he was sure and he said he was. He wanted to be there to not only have a new experience (he has never tried a threesome) but he also wanted to be there to help me with whatever was going to happen. Frankly, I did not care, I was going to have my drop dead hot hung boyfriend and a girl with me AT THE SAME TIME! I swore I was going to have a coronary.

At any rate, I contacted a girl who is a good friend of mine and who on several occasions has attempted to get in my pants. She has always had a little something for me though I have never really felt the same for her. Nonetheless I contacted her and we met for coffee. I told her what I wanted to do and told her what the expectations were and that there would likely never be anything serious come out of it. I wanted her to know that I was not asking her to be some cheap hooker for two horny boys. She completely understood and was actually more interested in getting the forbidden fruit (no pun intended).

After telling Caleb about all this, plans were made and we got the ball rolling.

6 PM of the day came and sure enough, Michelle arrived ready to party. It did not take long for us to get to the rec room and from there she took total control of the situation. For the next couple of hours we were a tangle of boy on boy, boy on girl, girl on two boys, and it felt as though I was caught up in some very dirty version of naked twister. We did things that I really never thought three people could do and there was nothing left to the imagination because if you could imagine it in your head, we just out and out went for it with no holds barred.

Perhaps the most shocking moment was when she told Caleb and I that she wanted us to perform for her. She said she had never seen two boys do anything in real life before and she thought we should put on a bit of a show for her. Needless to say we complied and to be honest I found the whole idea of being watched well we did various things to each other not only intriguing but rather arousing.

In the end, after everyone was spent and certain that they could simply not do anything more, it ended. Michelle was satisfied, I was satisfied and exhausted and Caleb was satisfied.

Since that night, Michelle has asked for the opportunity to do something like that again and I am just not sure I want to. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed myself, straight sex has its advantages and its complications (The female Vagina really needs an operators manual!!!!) but there was just something about it that did not give me that feeling of completeness that I get when Caleb and I have sex. There was something missing, especially in the end...I think I felt more relieved than anything else. With Caleb, I end up in his arms or he in mine and we cuddle and just hold each other close in our complete and open nakedness, absolutely at one with each other, feeling his heart beat, his breathing slow, all that intimate stuff that matters. All of that was absent and maybe for good reason.

I know many of you will think I am now nothing more than a dollar store tramp but please don't judge me. I am young, inexperienced, and finding my place in the bigger picture. If nothing else came of this, I now know just how deeply I love Caleb and that is something that no price could ever be had.

Will we mess around with Michelle again? maybe...maybe not...I am not sure yet, but for now I can claim to have had sex both ways and for the time being, I think I prefer the beef over the chicken!

LiveSTRONG!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well there you have it...I've never figured out how one gets into a threesome and now I know. Although, with all due respect, the kind of threesome I would be interested in would have a slightly different ratio than yours ;P. Now all I need to do is get my wife and one of her friends interested...