Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Finding The Phantom...Again

I know it has been a long time and I know that I should know better than to leave people wondering what has happened to me. I need to get back to this blog. It is very important to me and yet its funny how the little things that we do tend to get in the way of the things that are perhaps just as important...like this blog. I know I had said this before but I am not going to let this happen again. I am going to post at least every 3 days so DONT disappear and un-bookmark me. I am back and there is so much to share with you all that I think I have enough material to last me a while LOL.

Okay so a very big and exciting development for me. My birthday is coming and my parents have decided to do something big for me...I mean hey, you only turn 20 once in your life LOL. As you may or may not know, I am heavily addicted to the Phantom Of The Opera. I have seen all the movie versions, I have listened to the soundtrack, I have really become a cult creature to this tortured musical genius that is the Phantom. My parents, knowing how I feel about this musical, have arranged to fly me to London England on Friday to see the show at Her Majesty's Theatre!!! Can you believe it? I am going to fly almost 7 hours to see the most important musical production I have ever known. My skin is crawling just thinking about how cool it is going to be. Topping it all off, they are letting me travel alone! We have family overseas in London and I will stay with them but I cant believe they are letting me do this, I cant believe they are doing it period! I can only imagine the curtain going up, the auction starting and then suddenly the theatre comes alive to its old glory...god I can just feel the whole experience already. I can hardly wait!

The only thing that I am going to regret is that I wont have Caleb with me to share it but I understand that and so does he. It would have been nice but I am not a selfish person at all and I totally understand that this is an experience that was meant for me and I would never say anything to the contrary.

I am flying out Friday so I will be posting one more time before I leave...my next post is going to be a little more...well, obscene I guess is the best way to put it. I had an amazing experience on the weekend and somehow it would just feel wrong not to share it with those of you on here who so faithfully visit.

Again, I am sorry for the long delay between posts, I am back, ready to go and I wont let this happen to you again.

As always, thanks for reading and sharing in the trivial events that make up my life, your participation makes my world a fuller place!

LiveSTRONG!

No comments: